BACK TO PRODUCTS
Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Open
- The first "anti-fatigue" boots that protect from the cold and are easy to put on (full zipper)
- The Parcours ® Iso are anti-fatigue rubber boots that insulate from the cold down to -20 ° C with their 4.5mm thick neoprene lining.
- Neoprene is a reference in terms of insulation; it contains micro-bubbles of air to improve the insulation of the feet and legs.
- With their tri-density rubber soles, Parcours® boots offer comfort allowing you to walk further without getting tired.
- The damping cushions in the heels act as return springs, resituating part of the energy used in taking a step.
- Fully zipped, making them easy to put on and take off. This rubber boot is handmade in France by our master rubber craftsmen.
- Upper: comfort, resistance and flexibility
- Neoprene lining and insole: insulation and temperature maintenance
- Tri-density cushioned rubber outsole: shock absorption, stability and abrasion resistance This rubber boot is handmade in France by our master rubber craftsmen
Measured on a size model 42.
- Weight: 2690 g
- Upper height: 42.0 cm
- Heel height: 1.2 cm
- Calf size: 43 cm