A gun safe must provide total security for your guns, and complete peace of mind for you. The entire range of BSA gun safes provides both as standard, and that standard is the very highest available. BSA safes are constructed in accordance with the British Standard from 2mm thick, rolled steel and the door secured via highly saw-resistant, rotating bolts. Vault-style, multi-point, seven-lever locking is featured throughout the range, along with single-key security and anti-crowbar interlocking hinges.All internal safe-boxes are fitted with six-lever cylinder locks and the finish of your guns is fully protected by a hi-density foam barrel retainer, shaped for side-by-side and over-under shotguns, or rifles.Finished in super-tough, powder coated Forest Green complete with the BSA logo, our gunsafes offer the ultimate security solution for your needs.
This item is only available in store
Getting stock info...
• Vault style locking (anti saw retaining bolts)
• Anti crowbar (doors remain secure even if hinges are cut
• Single key access (via offset seven lever twin faced security key)
• Hi density foam (barrel retainer to secure and protect your guns)
• Fixing bolts supplied as standard
• Weight 27 Kg
For more information please call 01234 707005